To help organize your holiday in Val di Fiemme, we have collected the most useful information to ensure that your experience at Hotel Genzianella di Ziano is the best possible and that you leave home without any worries.
- Check-in from 2:00 pm.
- Check-out by 10:00 am.
- Late check out subject to availability, authorization and fee;
- Entrance to the wellness area - (sauna, Turkish bath, tropical showers with soothing vapours) is available for those 18 and over;
- In the sauna and steam room, swimming costumes and synthetic materials are not recommended for hygienic reasons and to prevent any allergic reactions, however private parts should be covered with a towel;
- Rates do not include tourist tax which is € 2.00 per person per day (from 14 years of age).
- For accounting reasons the tourist tax must be paid in cash on the day of departure.
Services included in the price:
- use of the wellness area, booking required (max 6 people at a time);
- tasting of teas, multi-vitamin juices and fresh fruit;
- Wi-Fi coverage throughout the hotel;
- Summer and Winter FiemmE-motion Guest card with numerous advantages, find out about them here.
- drinks at the bar and restaurant;
- late check out;
- Private SPA on request and depending on availability (1 hour included when the Romantic room is booked)
Confirmation of reservation and cancellation policy:
Unless otherwise specified during the booking phase, bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 30% of the cost, paid by bank transfer or credit card (via written signed permission by the cardholder);
Bank details for the payment of the deposit:
Albergo Genzianella di Vanzetta Marco & C. snc
Cassa Rurale di Fiemme
IBAN IT27 Q081 8435 8400 0000 1041 483
Codice SWIFT CCRTIT2T50A
In case of cancellation or failure to arrive the following penalties will be applied:
- up to 30 days before arrival: no cancellation fee (the whole deposit will be returned;
- from 29 to 16 days prior to arrival: we will keep the deposit equal to 30% of the booked holiday;
- from 15 to 8 days before arrival: 50% penalty fee of the booked holiday;
- from 7 days prior to arrival, no show and in case of early departure a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the booked holiday will be charged.
In case of serious illness, accident, injury, death of the person who has booked or of a family member, or due to force majeure, and upon production of proper documentation, we reserve the right to evaluate the implementation of such penalties.
Booked services not used during the stay (in particular meals) are not refundable.